|Content Description||First Party: The Rt. Hon. Charles Viscount Newark; and the Hon. Charles Herbert Pierrepont (now eldest son and heir of Viscount Newark).|
Second Party: John Smith Budgen of Twickenham, Middlesex, Esq.
Third Party: Anthony Hardolph Eyre of Grove, Nottinghamshire, Esq.
Fourth Party: Sir William Medows of Conholt Park near Andover, Hampshire.
Fifth Party: The Rev. John Brown, Rector of Eakring, Nottinghamshire.
Limitation and appointment by (1) that various manors and lands mentioned in a mortgage dated 18 Apr. 1801 [Pl E12/4/2/20] and comprised in a term of 500 years created by an Act of Parliament in 37 George II for settling the estate of the late Evelyn [1st] Duke of Kingston (as recited), shall remain to the use of (2) and his heirs and assigns subject to (1)'s equity of redemption thereof on payment of £10,000 plus interest; and that (2) shall convey and assure those lands not comprised in the term of 500 years to the uses below.
Also, assignment by (4), by the direction of (1) and (2), to (3), of the manors of Holme Pierrepont, Boughton, Adbolton and Gamston, and the mansion house at Holme Pierrepont, and lands in Holme Pierrepont, Adbolton, Boughton, Gamston, East Bridgeford and Cotgrave alias Codgrave, all in Nottinghamshire, for the remainder of a term of 500 years (which lands were mortgaged for £12,176 17s 2d by a recited deed dated 9 Aug. 1759, and subsequently assigned), in trust for (2) and his heirs and assigns, subject to the equity of redemption on payment of the £10,000 plus interest.
Consideration: £12,170 paid by (1) to (4).
Also release [lease not present] from (2), by the direction of (1), to (5), of all the manors and lands in the 1801 mortgage not comprised in the term of 500 years, to the uses and trusts to be declared or appointed by (1), and in default of such appointment, to the uses declared in a bargain and sale dated 18 Jun. 1802 [Pl E12/4/2/21].
Examined and attested as a true copy by Thomas Lawson and Richard Dawson, clerks to Mr Bicknell of 38 Bloomsbury Square, London; 4 Aug. 1830