|Content Description||First Party: John Julian Glover Wilson; and Commander Leslie Colin Lings [as Trustees for the sale].|
Second Party: Bassetlaw District Council.
Conveyance from (1) to (2) of 1.576 acres of land at Worksop known as Castle Hill [edged red on plan].
Subject to a right of way along a private road to and from Newcastle Avenue [coloured green on plan].
Reserves all mines and minerals to (1), including those contained in a mining lease dated 30 Oct. 1896, and varied by release dated 10 Dec. 1906; also the freehold reversion expectant on the aforementioned mining lease.
Includes a plan with the property in question edged red, partly fronting onto Norfolk Street; the right of way to Newcastle Avenue is coloured green; plan also shows properties on parts of West Street, Norfolk Street, Newcastle Avenue, and Castle Street.
Accessible to all registered readers except for material less than thirty years old and material restricted under the terms of the Data Protection Act. Contact the Department for further advice.