|Content Description||First Party: The London and Fort George Land Company Limited.|
Second Party: Edward Desmond Spencer, of East Retford, Nottinghamshire.
Conveyance from (1) to (2) of land and premises at Worksop measuring 4.877 acres , containing a property known as Bridge House, and 3 cottages numbered 2, 4 and 6 Retford Road, and other buildings currently in the occupation of Messrs Winlow Wilson and Company, The Express Welding Company, and Messrs Taylor Bennett Newton and Richardson [property coloured green on attached plan].
Subject to the following: A mining lease with the Wigan Coal and Iron Company dated 30 Oct. 1896, and varied by release dated 10 Dec. 1906; an agreement with the Notts and Derby Radio Relays dated 14 Nov. 1944 for the erection of a pole; and the existing tenancies.
(2) covenants to do all things necessary to obtain payment claimed by (1) under the Town and Country Planning Act 1947.
Includes a plan with the property in question coloured green, being situated on the southern side of Cheapside/Retford Road.
The property in question was Lot 11 in the Newcastle Estate sale held at Worksop on 2 Jun. 1949.