|Content Description||First Party: The London and Fort George Land Company Limited.|
Second Party: John Arnold Farr, of Worksop Manor.
Conveyance from (1) to (2) of an enclosure of land known as Low Town Plantation situated on Netherton Road and the Old Coach Road in Worksop; measuring 16.307 acres; includes the mines and minerals down to the depth of 300 feet.
Subject to the following: A lease with the Wigan Coal and Iron Company dated 30 Oct. 1896, and varied by release dated 3 Mar. 1931; the provisions of the documents referred to in the first schedule; the right of the Postmaster General to maintain 7 etelgraph poles in their current positions; and a corn rent of 3 shillings and 9 pence payable to the Vicar of Worksop.
(2) covenants to do all things necessary to obtain payment claimed by (1) under the Town and Country Planning Act 1947.
(1) indemnifies (2) from the aforementioned corn rent.
Includes a plan with the property in question coloured pink; plan also shows Hannah Park, Sparken Hill Farm, and St Cuthberts College.