|Content Description||First Party: The London and Fort George Land Company Limited, registered at Boyton, Wiltshire.|
Second Party: John Edric Hancock of Tranker Wood, Nottinghamshire.
Conveyance from (1) to (2) of a plot situated near to the road leading from Woodend to Gateford Common [gives details of boundaries] together with cottage and outbuildings, and also with a right of way to the property [all shown on plan]; the right to use a joint roadway is reserved for the time being to the owners of the adjoining properties.
Conveyance is subject to a mining lease with the Shireoaks Colliery Company dated 20 Dec. 1938 [see Ne 6 D 2/39/78], and also to the provisions of the Shireoaks District Church Act 1861 and deed-poll of 22 Apr. 1861 [see Ne 6 D 3/39/77], and to a deed with the Southwell Diocesan Board of Finance dated 8 Apr. 1948
(2) covenants to do all things necessary to obtain payment claimed by (1) under the Town and Country Planning Act 1947.
Includes a plan of the property and the 2 adjoining properties to western side, names of all the new owners are given; dimensions of each property are given; the property in question is numbered 'No. 3' and is edged green; there is a compass pointing north; probably traced from plan accompanying Ne 6 P 2/39/83.
See Ne 6 D 2/39/83 and 85 for conveyances of adjoining properties to Arthur Covill and John Reynolds.