|Content Description||First Party: Personal Representatives of Henry P.A.D. Pelham-Clinton, 7th Duke of Newcastle under Lyne [deceased].|
Second Party: London and Fort George Land Company Limited.
Third Party: Bruce Dermott Thompson, of Worksop.
Conveyance from (1) and (2) to (3) of four parcels of land in Worksop situated on the eastern side of the road leading from Worksop to Ollerton [Sparken Hill], measuring 20,617 square yards [described in schedule and edged red on attached plan]; includes a right of way over the proposed road shown on the plan.
Subject to a mining lease with the Wigan Coal and Iron Company Limited dated 30 Oct. 1896, and varied by deed of release dated 3 Mar. 1931.
Reservations to (1) and (2): All mines and minerals lying below a depth of 300 feet; the reversion expectant on the mining lease; free passage of water and soil; and the right to erect buildings on adjoining property belonging to (1) and (2).
Indemnifies (3) against a Rectorial Tithe Rent Charge; also indemnifies (3) from cost of constructing and maintaining the proposed road.
Covanants by (3): To erect certain boundary fencing; not to erect any building beyond the building lines of 60 feet and 20 feet; not to use the property in question for any noisy or offensive trade, public house or keep any pig, horse, pony, cattle, sheep, goat, fowl, or pigeon; not to erect any buildings other than private dwellinghouses with an annual value of no less than £40; not to erect any building on the property without prior consent from (1) and (2); not to make any alterations to the appearance of any building on the property; not to use any coloured glass in windows of any building.
Recitals: (a) fact that the 7th Duke of Newcastle was seised of the property in question at the time of his death; (b) fact that the 7th Duke had agreed to sell certain estates to (2) by indenture dated 5 Apr. 1927 but no conveyance was executed; (c) fact that (1) and (2) have agreed to sell the property in question to (3).
Includes plan with the property in question edged red, being situated either side of the prosed road; plan also shows Castle Farm Lane.