|Content Description||First Party: Personal Representatives of Henry P.A.D. Pelham-Clinton, 7th Duke of Newcastle under Lyne [deceased].|
Second Party: London and Fort George Land Company Limited.
Third Party: Thomas William Coggan, of Worksop.
Conveyance from (1) and (2) to (3) of a parcel of land on the western side of the road leading from Kilton Road to Blyth Road [Kilton Hill] in Worksop, measuring 5.241 acres [coloured pink on attached plan].
Reservations to (1) and (2): All mines and minerals below a depth of 300 feet from the surface; the reversion expectant on a mining lease; free passage of water and soil; and the right to erect buildings on adjoining property belonging to (1) and (2).
Discharges (3) from a tithe rent chargeof £1.1.1 payable to (2); and indemnifies (3) from a corn rent of 6 shillings and 3 pence payable to the Vicar of Worksop.
Subject to a mining lease with the Wigan Coal and Iron Company Limited dated 30 Oct. 1896, and varied by indenture dated 10 Dec. 1906.
Covenants by (3): To erect certain boundary fencing; not to use the property for any noisy or offensive trade, public house or pigsty; not to erect any building on the property other than private dwellinghouses and shops with a gross annual value of no less than £20; not to erect any building beyond the building line of 30 feet; and not to erect any building without prior consent from (1) and (2).
Covenants by (2): To pay the said corn rent; and to indemnify (3) from any charges in respect to the road lying on the southern side of the property in question.
Recitals: (a) fact that the 7th Duke of Newcastle was seised of the property in question at the time of his death; (b) fact that the 7th Duke had agreed to sell certain property to (2) by indenture dated 5 Apr. 1927 but no conveyance was executed; (c) fact that the 7th Duke died 30 May 1928; (d) fact that (1) and (2) have agreed to sell the property in question to (3).
Includes a plan with the property in question coloured pink; a key plan also shows Shepherds Avenue and Kilton Infirmary.