|Content Description||First Party: Henry P.A.D. [Pelham-Clinton] 7th Duke of Newcastle [under Lyne].|
Second Party: London and Fort George Land Company Limited.
Third Party: Worksop Co-operative Society.
Conveyance from (1) and (2) to (3) of a parcel of land on the northern side of Retford Road in Worksop, measuring 347 square yards.
Discharges (3) from tithe rent charge of 3 pence payable to (1), and corn rent of 1 penny payable to the Vicar of Worksop.
Subject to a mining lease with the Wigan Coal and Iron Company Limited dated 30 Oct. 1896, and varied by indenture dated 10 Dec. 1906
Reservations to (1) and (2): All mines and minerals lying below the depth of 300 feet from the surface; the reversion expectant on the aforementioned mining lease; free passage of water and soil; and the right to erect buildings on adjoining land belonging to (1) or (2).
Covenants by (3), namely to erect and maintain certain boundary fencing; not to erect any building beyond the building line of 20 feet; not to use the property for any noisy or noxious trade, public house or pig-stye; and not to erect any building on the property without gaining the prior consent of (1) and (2).
Includes a plan with the property in question coloured red; shows adjoining property owned by (3); a key plan shows Retford Road.