|Content Description||First Party: Henry P.A.D. [Pelham-Clinton] 7th Duke of Newcastle [under Lyne].|
Second Party: George Henry Mann Turner, sand merchant, of Worksop, Nottinghamshire.
Conveyance from (1) to (2) of a parcel of land measuring 7.702 acres, situated on the southern side of Blyth Grove in Worksop.
Subject to a mining lease with the Wigan Coal and Iron Company Limited dated 30 Oct. 1896, and varied by indenture dated 10 Dec. 1906; also subject to grant of easements to the Worksop Waterworks Company dated 4 Mar. 1911.
Reservations to (1): All mines and minerals; free passage of water and soil; a right of way along a new road to be built between points B and C on the attached plan; and the right to erect buildings on adjoining property belonging to (1).
(1) discharges (2) from payment of a Rectorial Tithe Rent Charge of £1.1.6, but (2) remains subject to a corn rent of 7 shillings and 6 pence payable to the Vicar of Worksop.
Consideration: £1036 and 5 shillings.
Schedule 1: List of covenants by (2), including those relating to the construction and upkeep of a new road running across the property in question [probably Shepherd's Avenue].
Schedule 2: List of documents to which (2) has the right of production.
Includes plan with the property in question coloured pink; the proposed road [Shepherds Avenue?] is shown by a red dotted line; water main shown by a blue dotted line; plan also shows Blyth Road and Kilton Hill Infirmary.
Ne 6 D 2/48/284/2: Grant from (2) to (1) of a right of way over the new road refered to in the conveyance, dated 26 Nov. 1924; includes plan.