|Content Description||First Party: Henry P.A.D. [Pelham-Clinton] 7th Duke of Newcastle [under Lyne].|
Second Party: The Tuxford Cattle Market Company Limited.
Conveyance from (1) to (2) of the Butter Market and part of School House Close [as described in the first schedule and shown on the attached plans]; the conveyance is subject to the terms of a mining lease [see recitals below] including the benefit of all surface rents payable to (2); (1) acknowleges (2)'s right to the production of documents listed in the third schedule.
Schedule 1: Description and schedule of the property in question, namely a parcel of land known as School House Close, measuring 3 roods and 8 perches [gives details of boundaries], a building in Tuxford Market Place formerly used as the Butter Market Hall; and also and all market dues which are payable to (1) as Lord of the Manor.
Schedule 2: List of reservations to (1), namely all mines and minerals including the right to work the minerals without the need to leave adequate support for the surface land; all rents and royalties payable undre the mining lease except surface rents; and the free passage of water and soil.
Schedule 3: List of documents to which (2) has the right of production.
Recitals: (a) fact that (1) is seised of the property in question which is subject to a mining lease with the Wigan Coal and Iron Company, dated 30 Oct. 1896, and has agreed to convey the property to (2).
Includes 2 plans, plan no. 1 shows the School House Close on the Great North Road, drawn to a scale of 1/2500; plan no. 2 shows the Butter Market Hall on the corner of Lincoln Street and Eldon Street, drawn to a scale of 8 feet to 1 inch.