|Content Description||First Party: Henry P.A.D. [Pelham-Clinton] 7th Duke of Newcastle [under Lyne].|
Second Party: George Fletcher of Tuxford, Nottinghamshire.
Conveyance from (1) to (2) of 15 parcels of land in the parish of Tuxford containing a house, premises and farmland, and 4 parcels of land in the parish of Egmanton, measuring 58.331 acres in total; also includes a right of way for (2) and others across Burnmoor Lane ; conveyance is subject to the same conditions, reservations, and covenants as Ne 6 D 2/42/319 [see that entry for details]; additionally reserves 2 rights of way to (1) and others.
Includes a plan with the property in question coloured pink; most of the parcels conveyed seem to be situated on Green Lane, Lincoln Street [now Lincoln Road], and Marnham Road [not identified] in Tuxford, and situated on Burnmoor Lane on the outskirts of Egmanton; a right of way should be marked onto the plan but this appears to be missing; taken from a 6 inch ordnance survey map; there is a compass; dated 5 May 1919.