|Content Description||First Party: Henry P.A.D. [Pelham-Clinton] 7th Duke of Newcastle [under Lyne].|
Second Party: of Tuxford, Nottinghamshire.
Conveyance from (1) to (2) of parcels of land measuring 15.718 acres, and containing cottage no. 16 and other buildings, [property is described in the first schedule and shown on an attached plan]; conveyance is subject to the same conditions, reservations, and covenants as Ne 6 D 2/42/319 [see that entry for details]; also an additional covenants by (2) to cleanse and maintain all ditches and watercourses, to pay half of all costs for maintaining a pathway to (1), and to maintain a gateway.
Includes a plan with the property in question lying between Lincoln Street [now Lincoln Road] and Clinton Garden Lane in Tuxford, all buildings appear to be on Lincoln Street; the property is coloured pink and a shared pathway is marked on in orange ink, the letter 'G' denotes the gateway; taken from the 1900 edition 25 inch ordnance survey; there is a compass.
A pencil note states that the property is subject to a mortgage for £350, by deed dated 6 Dec. .