|Document Reference||Ne 6 D 2/42/326|
|Title||Duplicate conveyance from Henry P.A.D. Pelham-Clinton 7th Duke of Newcastle under Lyne to the Lincoln Land and Building Society of land on Station Road [now Lincoln Road], Tuxford, Nottinghamshire; 17 Jun. 1914|
|Date||17 June 1914|
|Content Description||First Party: Henry P.A.D. [Pelham-Clinton] 7th Duke of Newcastle [under Lyne].|
Second Party: The Lincoln Land and Building Society, registered in Lincoln.
Conveyance from (1) to (2) of a parcel of land measuring 6050 square yards [gives details of other boundaries, and shows parcel on an attached plan]; conveyance is subject to the terms and conditions of an existing mining lease.
Reservations as Ne 6 D 2/42/307 [see that entry for details].
(2) covenants to erect 7 cottages and outbuildings upon the property before 25 Dec. 1914 [all other covenants as Ne 6 D 2/42/307].
Includes a plan with the property in question situated on Station Road in Tuxford; the parcel of land is edged pink and a building line is marked on; names of adjoining landowners are given including an adjoining site agreed to be sold to A.H. Sharpe [see Ne 6 D 2/42/308]; drawn to a scale of 60 feet to 1 inch; there is a compass.
|Term||estate business, conveyances, Tuxford (Nottinghamshire)|
|buildings, cottages, Tuxford (Nottinghamshire)|
|buildings, cottages, erection of|
|minerals, reservation of|
|mineral rights, reservation of|
|maps and plans, Tuxford (Nottinghamshire)|
|Physical Description||applied seal - red wax|
Click the links below to view related name indexes
Click the links below to view related place indexes
|Code||PersonName||Dates of existence|
|NA55856||Lincoln Land and Building Society, Lincoln ( Unity Square)|
|NA993||Clinton; Henry P.A.D. Pelham- (1864-1928); 7th Duke of Newcastle under Lyne; succ. 1879; known as 'Linny'||1864-1928|