|Content Description||First Party: The personal representatives of the late Henry P.A.D. Pelham-Clinton, 7th Duke of Newcastle under Lyne.|
Second Party: The London and Fort George Land Company Limited.
Third Party: Leopold Cecil Paget of Middlethorpe Hall, Yorkshire.
Lease from (1) to (2) for 10 years of a parcel of land with dwelling house and outbuildings erected upon it in Clumber Park, which is known as the Clumber Choir Hostel; reserves to (1) and (2) free passage and running of water and soil from adjoining properties and all mineral rights; notes that the lease is subject to a lease to the Wigan Coal and iron Company dated 30 Oct. 1896; includes covenants such as keeping the interior in good decorative repair, keeping boundaries fences, against making any alterations and so on; includes a number of provisos, such as arrangements for terminating the lease.
Rent: £50 payable in two equal installments.
Includes a plan with the property in question bounded in red; the plan is drawn to a scale of 1/2500 and is marked with Hardwick Cottages, School and Kennels and a compass showing north.