|Content Description||Two printed plans mounted on board. One shows the ground floor of the University College Nottingham building, and the other shows the first and second floors of the building. The building is located on Shakespeare Street between South Sherwood Street and Bilbie Street [and now belongs to Nottingham Trent University]. Drawn up by Arthur Brown, Borough Engineer, May 1892.|
Ground Floor includes: Lending Library, Electric Laboratory, Physical Theatre, Chemical Threatre and Laboratory, Dyeing Laboratory, Plumbing Workshop, Foundry and Smith's Workshop, Lace, Engineering Workshop, Natural Science Laboratory, Pathology Section - Chemical Theatre, Obstetric Medicine - Physical Theatre, Pathological and Physiological Museum - Chemical Laboratory, Psychology Section, Natural History Museum, Room of Editor of the 'British Medical Journal', Office of the 'Daily Journal', Surgical Section - Large Theatre
Later annotations have been made in pencil which denote changes to the use of certain rooms, including an Explosives Laboratory, and the change of the museum to a Textile Laboratory, as well as various extensions including the addition of a room for Botany, etc.