|Content Description||First Party: Edward, Lord Harley and Lady Henrietta Cavendish Holles Harley (his wife).|
Second Party: William, Viscount Cheyne; Peter Walter of St Margaretts Westminster, Esq.; and John Morley of Halsted, Essex, Esq. (trustees for sale under the 1719 act).
Third Party: James, Duke of Chandois.
Fourth Party: John Comyns, Serjeant-at-Law; and Oliver Marton of Middle Temple, London, gentleman.
Release (lease wanting) by (1) to (4) with the consent of (3) of all premises in Marybone alias Maryborne alias St Marylebone (purchased by John, Duke of Newcastle in 1710/11), except the manor, rectory, advowson and tithes of Marylebone.
To the use of (3) for a term of 99 years as specified in the deed of 20 June 1718 in respect of the parcel of land comprised in that deed, and otherwise to the use of Harley for a term of 120 years from April 1719 and subject thereto to upon the uses and trusts of the act of Parliament of 1719.
Covenant of (1) and (2) to levy a fine of the premises to the use of (3) for a term of 99 years in respect of the premises comprised in the deed of 20 June 1718, and otherwise to the use of Harley for a term of 120 years, and subject to these two terms to the use of (2) upon the trusts of the act of Parliament.
The intent of the deed being to enable Lord Harley to grant 99 year building leases on the Marylebone estate.
Recites the act of Parliament (Pl F3/2/17), a deed of 20 June 1718 and the affect of the former on the latter.