|Admin History||The original part of the Library of Oakham Parish Church was bequeathed to the church in 1616 by Lady Anne Harington of Exton. It was subsequently added to by the church. The surviving Collection, as transferred to the University Library in 1980, numbers around 150 volumes.|
The Collection is closed, and no works will be added to it.
|Custodial History||The library was deposited with the University Library in 1980. The transfer was made after the granting of a Faculty by the Chancellor of the Diocese of Peterborough.|