|Content Description||Mi 4 E 6/5:|
First Party: Michael Guy Percival, Baron Middleton (1).
Second Party: The Birdsall Estates Company (2).
Third Party: Albert Straw gentleman of 'St Asaph', Bramcote Lane, Wollaton; James Alfred Bush of 'San Toy' May Avenue, Wollaton; and Leonard Clifford of 45 St Leonards Drive, Wollaton (3).
Conveyance from (1) and (2) to (3) of two parcels of land as follows: Firstly a parcel of land with buildings erected thereon fronting Nottingham Road in Wollaton, measuring 4 acres and 5 perches, and currently in the occupation of Wollaton Cricket Club. Secondly a parcel of land also on Nottingham Road in Wollaton, measuring 17 perches.
Subject to a Mining Lease to the Wollaton Colliery Company dated 15 Dec. 1900.
Refers to an attached plan, which is not present [for area see plan accompanying Mi 4 E 6/8 below].
Mi 4 E 6/6: Requisitions on Title prior to the sale.
Mi 4 E 6/7: Replies to Requisitions on Title.
Mi 4 E 6/8-9: Statutory Declaration by the Lord Middleton in the matter of the Cricket Field and Village Institute at Wollaton, 1949. Note that Mi 4 E 6/8 is accompanied by a plan showing the field coloured pink and the institute coloured blue.
Mi 4 E 6/10-11: Particulars, conditions and contract for sale. 2 copies.
Mi 4 E 6/12: Tithe Redemption form dated 5 Oct. 1949, with schedule of property in question.