|Content Description||Includes the following document:|
Mi 3 E 276/2: Lease from Lord Middleton to the Wollaton Colliery Company Ltd of the Bottom Hard Coal and Bottom Soft Coal seams at Wollaton Park, Nottinghamshire, 15 Dec. 1900 [see Mi 3 E 252 for more details].
Mi 3 E 276/3: Traced plan showing area of land adjoining Cinderhill Road and Brickyard Square. It is edged red and blue and is partly hatched in pencil. The reason for this is unknown. Annotation states "Claim to overlap withdrawn by Gregory Knocliffe & Co. See their letter dated 1 Jun. 1940".
Mi 3 E 276/4: Lease from Lord Middleton to Digby Colliery Company Limited of Furnace and Piper Coal at Kimberley and Awsworth, Nottinghamshire; 28 Mar. 1908. [See also Mi 3 E 183].
Mi 3 E 276/5: Conveyance from Lord Middleton to the Corporation of Nottingham of Wollaton Hall and Park, 15 May 1925.
Mi 3 E 276/16: Draft Deed of Conveyance and Surrender from Birdsall Estates Company Limited and Wollaton Collieries Company to The Church Pastoral Aid Trust of mines and minerals under land situated in the parish of Lenton, Nottingham, 7 Oct. 1933.
Mi 3 E 276/17: Copy Heads of Agreement from the Wollaton Collieries Co Ltd and others to W.G. Player, 7 Apr. 1932.
Mi 3 E 276/18-26: Completed application forms for registration of particulars in respect of holdings belonging to Lord Middleton and Birdsall Estates Company, under the Coal (Registration of Ownership) Act, 1937.
Mi 3 E 276/27, Mi 3 E 276/32 and Mi 3 E 276/42: Draft Particulars for insertion in the Coal Holdings Register relating to the parishes of Beeston, Stapleford, Trowell and Nottingham. Attached traced plan shows pillar of coal underlying Wollaton Hall.
Mi 3 E 276/30: Copy Counterpart lease from Birdsall Estates Co. Ltd to the Babbington Coal Company Limited of Furnace Coal Mines in the parishes of Bilborough, Radford, Wollaton and Basford, 30 Sep. 1929.
Mi 3 E 276/33-36: Completed forms 'Notice of Claim for Compensation' under the Coal Act, 1938.
Mi 3 E 276/37: Copy Counterpart lease from Lord Middleton to Sir Charles H. Seely and Frank E. Seely of Cinder Hill Main Seam of coal in the parishes of Basford and Bilborough, Nottinghamshire, 14 Feb. 1917.