|Content Description||First Party: John Adwick of Staythorpe, Nottinghamshire, farmer|
Second Party: George Brown of Laxton, Nottinghamshire, yeoman
(1) assigns to (2) residue of term of lease for 21 years of lands in Moorhouse, Nottinghamshire, held from the Chapter of the Collegiate Church of the Blessed Mary the Virgin of Southwell; (1) assigns close of land in Moorhouse called 'Great Close' together with parcels of meadow called 'The Croft'.
Rent: £2 per annum
Recites original lease dated 22 Oct. 1840.
Sealed with red seals on green cords