|Content Description||First Party: Nathaniel Smalley, formerly of Beeston, Nottinghamshire, clerk, but now fellow of Emmanuel College, Cambridge (son and heir of the late Samuel Smalley of Blore, Staffordshire, clerk, and nephew and heir of the late William Smalley of Beeston, yeoman).|
Second Party: John Tunwell, baker of Warwick Street, Parish of St James, Middlesex [now London].
Lease and release from (1) to (2) of a farmhouse with appurtenances in Beiston alias Beeston with adjoining croft and garden in the tenure of William Hodges; 3 cottages in the tenures of John Smith, Thomas Turpin and Richard Leeson; the Over Flat, Middle Flat and Neather or Lower Flat Closes, Raylands Close [Ryelands?], Hassacks Close and Fritter Close, all in Beeston in the tenure of William Hodges; also one Little Lea Close in the tenure of George Barker; 48 acres of field land, 8 acres of meadow ground and 18 beastgates, also all other lands, tenements and hereditaments formerly belonging to William Smalley or Samuel Smalley.
Signatures: Nathaniel Smalley.
Witnesses: William Yenn, William Dawson.
Documents are dated 9 and 10 September, 9 George II 1735