Document ReferenceCU/Z1
TitlePapers relating to St Ann's Well Road Congregational Church, Nottingham; 1870-1979
Date Of Creation1870-1979
Extent18 boxes and 2 packages
LevelSubFonds
Content DescriptionSt Ann’s Well Road Congregational Church, on the corner of St Ann’s Well Road and Alfred Street in Nottingham, was established in 1870 as a daughter church of Castle Gate Congregational Church. It was re-amalgamated with Castle Gate Congregational Church following its closure in 1970 due to the redevelopment of the St Ann’s area. The church was subsequently demolished.
Related MaterialFor records of the Stanwell Players, based at St Ann's Well Road between 1946 and 1970, see the St Andrew's-with-Castle Gate Collection, series CAA/So/1.
Related RecordCAA/So/1
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2017