Document ReferenceAU/Z
TitleRecords of St. Columba's English Presbyterian Church, Mansfield Road, Nottingham; 1896-1949
Date Of Creation1896-1949
Extent5 boxes
LevelSubFonds
Content DescriptionSt Columba’s Church on Mansfield Road was founded in 1896 as a daughter church of St Andrew’s Presbyterian Church. The church buildings stood on the corner with Villa Road. They were designed by Brewill and Baily, architects, of Nottingham, and erected between 1896 and 1900. In 1946 the church was closed and the buildings were sold, creating a fund which went towards extensions and improvements at St Andrew’s.
Related MaterialArchitectural plans of St Columba's Presbyterian Church, 1898 (MS 717)
RelatedRecordMS717
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2017